Our three comfortable and roomy cottages are situated in the tranquil shelter of a spruce forest with good fishing, hunting, hiking and berry-picking grounds in the vicinity.
Breakfast and other meals are available by order in our Wilderness Restaurant Huilinki.
- 2 bedrooms = 6 beds
- electric sauna and bathroom
- separate toilet
- fully equipped kitchen
- TV and DVD-player/radio
There are boats, a campfire site and a Lappish hut by the lakeside available for the cottage guests.
Distances to the most popular sights and destinations in the Kuusamo area.
- Ruka 20 min.
- Kuusamo town centre 20 min.
- River Kuusinkijoki 20 min.
- River Kitkajoki 1 h
- Pieni Karhunkierros Trail, Juuma 1 h
- Oulanka National Park, Visitor Centre 1,5 h
- The Predator Center in Kuusamo 1 h